Thursday, June 30, 2011

3xTrip

If ''worse'' means the stress of the last college days, when you simply do not have patience to start the holiday, then I can say that the WORSE passed, and now that beautiful part of the year it's about to start.
I could not decide to what destinations for sure, that's why I chose the easy way, named: 3xTrip. And no, it's not only from fashion, glamour and style :)) , but from the fact that the best idea is to visit 3 countries in same trip: France, Germany and Austria. So everything is almost ready and my luggage looks fabulous. So fabulous that I am afraid not to spoil it. There are so many...all right. Everything it's just gonna be fine. In Austria will be probably cold, but that will not stop me to feel perfect and have a good time. Then Germany...hm. That remains a mistery. But I will return with photos and I'll tell you how I spent my time there.
About France, I don't know, I don't have much to say, because it's like a second home for me. But even if I went often there, I'll always love it like...the first time.
See you guys in a couple of weeks! Pretty awesome life, I'm coming!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment